Tempered glass solutions
Toughened glass is physically and thermally 5 times stronger
than regular glass (up to 150°C), its technical and optical features are the same.
Once the glass broken, it fragmentizes into small granular chunks instead of
splintering into jagged shards.
Fragmentized tempered glass
Fields of applications : :
- Protection glass for industry
- Tempered glass for sight glass windows
- Tempered glass for floor recessed luminaires
- Tempered glass for indoor and outdoor lighting
- Tempered glass for wall lighting, ceiling mounted luminaires, spotlights
- Tempered glass for closing glass
Coatings and processing :
Tempered glass can receive many coatings.